Sustain the Initiative
- Decide whether the organization or effort needs to be sustained and for how long:
- Clarify the goals and context for sustaining the effort.
- Create a business plan to anticipate what resources will be necessary to sustain the organization or effort.
- Identify specific tactics to be used to sustain the effort. Indicate how you will use potential tactics for financial sustainability, including:
- Develop a marketing plan to secure resources for the organization or effort. Indicate how you will use the “4Ps” of marketing in implementing your plan, including:
- Outline a specific action plan for sustaining the organization or effort. For each sustainability tactic you will use (e.g., obtain grant funding), develop a specific action plan.